Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can't Have Too Many Gray Sweaters

Lesson for the day: Do not be put off by sizes! I found another extra large sized sweater that had great potential at a garage sale. I adore the heather grey color and thought this one had mucho style. Loved the cuffs and the bottom trim so they will stay in tact.


After taking in the sides with my machine, I was very careful when trimming the excess so as not to repeat the hole I made in my argyle sweater makeover! I used these neat little weights to hold down the sides as I snipped away.



Easy peasy, new sweater! Still loose enough to add a long sleeve t under it or just wear by itself.



And add a belt for another look. I was listening to The Kinks , Dedicated Follower of Fashion song which was very inspirational and kept me going to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment