Friday, November 12, 2010

Front to Back



















Do I have to say much?? I am such the cardigan girl and it sure wasn't going to take much for that to happen. I got this at a church rummage sale (the BEST places to find bargains and well taken care of discards). Loved the color, the fit, the weight and texture of this sweater. I simply and easily turned this baby around and presto change-o...a ready made cardigan!

Except something had to be done with these pockets. Where they once were in front are now in the back, right above my ahem...bum. Don't need anymore focus on that part of the anatomy, you know what I mean? I used my seam ripper and removed the pockets. Easy peasy.

Lola approved of this make-over. And I was thrilled that I have an item of clothing that she can not shed on - well, at least her sheddy hairs will blend right in. Blonde dog, blonde sweater. Smart move.

No comments:

Post a Comment