Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vest Action


This was a little goodie found at a local yard sale. $2.00 firm price! Ah well, I took it home as I saw potential. I am a sucker for gray stripes.I haven't worn a jumper since third grade so this was not an option now. I went the vest direction and started by cutting the bottom half. Away you go!











Then it was time to snip the back belt. Won't be needing it!As it was still fairly large, I pinned the sides to take it in, tried it on until it was just right and then...sewed it up tight and tidy.
Trimmed off that excess stuff. Byeee.
I thought I'd match the vest with my off-white lounge pants, a long sleeved pullover and top it off with one of my handmade crocheted scarves. Then I put my peace scarf on to try a different look. Quite sassy, in my opinion! Ready for the office if I went to an office. Which I don't but I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment