Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Blue Heaven

Whippoorwills call, evenin' is nigh~Hurry to my blue heaven~
Turn to the right, there's a little white light~Will lead you to my blue heaven
There is a crispness in the air that whispers long sleeves, wear long sleeves....Luckily I came upon this stunner at a school rummage sale. I think it might have been a man's shirt based on the position of the buttons. Why ever do men and women need to have their button action on opposite sides I will never understand. Silliness, pure silliness.

I loved the print pattern on this shirt and with a bit of tweakage I can make this more sleek and girlie-like.
I pinned the sleeves and sides to bring them in for a more fitted feel and then rolled up the cuffs as the sleeves were hanging down to the ground. I trimmed the excess and we were ready for some modeling action.
This blouse is ready for a jacket and scarf for a dressier look or a simple sweater tank to go casual. Oh and the iron might have it's way with this too....


No comments:

Post a Comment